Introduction to implant surgery- single, multiple and overdenture planning and placement.
This five-day intensive program is designed for dentists wanting to integrate dental implant surgery into their day to day practice. This program will begin with lectures on case selection and treatment planning. We will cover how to read
CT scans, as well as plan and fabricate surgical guides. You will be introduced to your patient where you will do a clinical examination and a digital scan for guide fabrication. Instrument selection, equipment and sterile work protocols will be discussed and implemented to set up your surgery ready for your implant surgery placement. You will perform a minimum of six, 1st stage implant placements on your chosen patients under the direct guidance of one of our specialists. Complication management will also be discussed. You will receive follow up communication and records of your patient at ROS and second stage surgery/ integration testing so you can follow your patient’s implant integration and success.
Dr Mitch Innes (Prosthodontist) and Dr Trent Lincoln (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon)
Please email Claire- firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on the waiting list.
BASIC Implant Surgery:
5 Days, Hands- On Patient Program (Patients provided)
Dates: 7th– 11th JUNE 2021
Location: Dental Smile Designers Laboratory & Sunshine Coast Prosthodontics- Sunshine Coast, Queensland
Presenter: Dr Mitch Innes (Prosthodontist) and Dr Trent Lincoln (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon)
$23000 + gst Full course rate
All payment options available after online registration
*Please note* Dentists must complete the following courses as prerequisites prior to attending this course:
- Surgical Extraction & Socket Preservation (inc. hands-on patients)
- Single Implant Restoration (inc. hands-on patients)
Limited seats available and will be reserved on a first in first serve basis.
For Full Terms and Conditions for this course please click here
- Limited to 5 attendees
- Patients provided
- Lectures including case selection and work up
- Hands-On Sessions including Fabrication of surgical guides and practice placement on implant models
- All implants, equipment, instruments and surgical kits will be provided for your surgeries
- You will receive an implant starter kit including 10 x Neoss implants with healing abutments and cover screws, Full Neoss surgery kit for straight and tapered implants, 2x VP Dental full surgical drape Total value $7,200.00
- Special discount rates for NSK Surgical Units and Motors
- 50% off voucher for your first surgical implant guide with Dental Smile Designers Laboratory
- 50% off voucher for your first implant crown with Dental Smile Designers Laboratory
- 12 Months of case guidance with Dr Innes
- Morning/afternoon tea and lunch daily
Dental Smile Designers Laboratory
Lot 2, Donnelly House, 79 Brisbane Road, Mooloolaba QLD 4557
Sunshine Coast Prosthodontics
69-79 Attenuata Dr, Mountain Creek,QLD, 4557